Pages

Thursday, April 4, 2013

Why Hello!!

Greetings! :)

My name is Sarah! I've been sitting on the idea of blogging and contemplating it for awhile now. I'm the type of person that tends to over-think things. I've had my template and blog name picked out for about a week now and just kept thinking "what am I going to say?". Today I realized that there was no reason to dwell on it, I'm a spontaneous writer so it works better for me to just sit down and start typing. Not to mention if I want to be consistent with this I need to get over my fear and just do it :) SO...let me just start by kind of explaining what I'd like to see out of my blog and the things I'm interested in and like to share.

I have 3 amazing little boys who are in different stages of life. My oldest is Kindergarten bound, my middle is the toddler with a 'tude and my youngest is the baby :)

That being said I'll have a lot of kid-related things to share! A lot of other things I'd like to share are:

*recipes
*crafts/DIY
*organizing
*crocheting
*scrapbooking
*baking
*party planning
*home decor

I'm sure there are a ton more! I have a very addictive personality so once I set my sights on something I obsess until I succeed haha, I sound totally crazy!

Ok I don't want to ramble forever, I want to get started sharing things with you! Thanks for visiting and I hope to see you often :)

No comments:

Post a Comment